Support to exploration:
- regional and detailed geologic and structural studies, by means of interpretation and spectral processing of remotely sensed imagery (optical and radar); fracture analysis and structural interpretation, in support to mineral, hydrocarbon and geothermal resources exploration;
- field surveys for geological mapping, stratigraphic and structural studies and ore deposits evaluation; detailed studies of seismic lines layouts;
- selection and study of optimal layouts for oil and gas pipelines and power lines and sites for deposits and installations;
Support to environment protection:
- environmental screening and preliminary impact evaluations, relative to the activity of exploration and production of hydrocarbons, for on-shore and off-shore applications of exploration permits and concessions for exploitation in course of approval;
- environmental impact studies, included the assistance during the procedure of evaluation. On-shore: for applications of permits waiting for award, including protected natural areas (SIC, ZCS and others), for drilling sites, seismic lines, oil and gas pipelines, transformation plants, windpower and photovoltaic installations; off-shore: for drilling and production platforms, laying of submarine sealines technological installations (LNG terminals);
- environmental characterization studies for projects of recovery of contaminated sites.